Guide to the best and most active communities in Bradenton, Florida
Bradenton, Florida, is several among many cities in Florida that are passed over for its neighbors like Sarasota, Tampa, and many more. However, due to its proximity to the Manatee River and the Gulf of Mexico, residents can enjoy a year-long warm weather climate, multitudes of locations to shop, relax, hike, dine or enjoy art and culture. There are also a lot of beaches and golf courses where the residents can relax or work on their golf skills.
With that being said, this blog provides you with information about the best communities that can be a great choice for senior relocation in Bradenton.
Bradenton Population and Demographics
The population and demographics for Bradenton, Florida can be understood in the following points:
- The population of Bradenton in 2021 was counted to be around 869,553.
- The highest population of people living in Bradenton was white people at 42,489.
- African-American people are at 10,409 people and other races at 1917 and 1035, respectively.
- The Asian population made up about 674 people, and
- Alaskan and Native American were about 27 people
Regarding the median age for Bradenton, it was around 44.4, with the average age of males being 40.7 and women's average age is 47. Therefore, there are 45,151 adults in Bradenton, among which the age dependency ratio is 83.7, and the old-age dependency ratio is 46.7. On the other hand, the child dependency ratio for Bradenton is 38. Finally, the gender ratio for Bradenton is as follows:
- Males are around 26,680
- Females are around 29,871
The percentage for the gender ratio in Bradenton can be understood as 52.82% of the population is female, and 47.18% of the population is male. Now that we have understood the population and demographic build-up for Bradenton, Florida. Let's now get to know a little more about the best neighborhoods in Bradenton with the next subheading.
Benefits of living in a 55+ community
Bradenton's city has several communities that are quite well maintained and are almost always in high demand. The main reason for the high demand for homes in Bradenton is the impressive floor plans, reasonable prices with resort-style amenities. Some of the best neighborhoods to live in when moving to the city of Bradenton with the help of senior relocation in Bradenton are as follows:
- Perico Bay Club
The homes in the neighborhood of Perico Bay Club are luxurious, with nearly 1000 to 2000 square feet of space and two to three bedrooms and two bathrooms. In addition, a few villas are provided with one or two-car garages. Additionally, a few optional upgrades like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and tile floors are provided for prospective buyers.
- Burgundy Condominiums
Homes at Burgundy Condominiums are available in two-story buildings with a square foot of 660 to 1086 floor space. You can choose from one and two-bedroom homes and one or two bathrooms. Ample parking is provided just outside the buildings. Living in Burgundy Condominiums is a great choice with 287 homes and the Siesta Key and Anna Maria islands not too far.
Mirabella is a gated community with around 160 homes that provide four choices, including two or three bedrooms. The floor plans range from 1524 to 1764 square feet of floor space. The open floor plan in all homes, two-car garages, spacious master suites with double vanities, and a concealed lanais looking outdoors makes Mirabella a great place to live in. Additionally, amenities like a clubhouse, movie theaters, exercise room, outdoor pool with spa, and a dog park help create a community where everyone can relax as per their comfort levels.
- Garden Lakes Village
Similar to the gated community of Mirabella, Garden Lakes Village provides homes for different family sizes. Single-family homes provide two to four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. The best part about living in the Garden Lakes Village community is an outdoor deck from the clubhouse. In addition, the clubhouse in the Garden Lakes Village community is a great place to organize celebrations and activities. The outdoor deck creates a space for sports. Additionally, there are areas within the well-landscaped neighborhood to walk, jog, cycle, or hike that appeals to the residents.
Some other easy-to afford neighborhoods in Bradenton that are suitable candidates for senior relocation are Glory Gardens and Cortez Villas Condominiums. Apart from the above, some of the best adult retirement communities in the city of Bradenton are Palma Sola Trace, Harbour Isle, Pinebrook Ironwood Golf Club, Tara Golf &Country Club, and Harmony at Lakewood Ranch.
Some of the best 55+ communities in Bradenton, Fl, winter rentals have been discussed in the previous paragraphs. You can choose the best 55+ communities in Bradenton, Florida, through proper research and getting in touch with Sarasota Sunshine Movers services for senior relocation in Bradenton. The next part of this blog will focus on the cost of living in 55+ communities in the city of Bradenton, Florida.
Cost of living in 55+ communities
When you decide to move into 55+ communities in Bradenton, Florida from your previous location with the help of senior moving services from Sarasota Sunshine Movers, you will not be lacking in options for a retirement community, especially in the city of Bradenton. There are different types of retirement communities that have different pricing plans. These pricing plans have been discussed at length below:
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
Among the many different types of 55+ communities in Bradenton, Fl continuing care retirement communities are the most expensive communities as they provide healthcare for their residents for life. With an entrance fee that ranges from $40,000 to $365,000 it could affect the monthly fees paid by the resident.
There is an option of 55+ communities in Bradenton, Flo, for rent. The monthly rates range between $653 to $4,200. Services like housekeeping, food, transportation, and utilities are the residents’ responsibility.
2) Independent Living Communities
Independent living communities have a varying cost of living estimates. For example, living in an independent living community can range from $1,174 to $4,700 per month, but the average cost is around $2,545. Therefore, the average cost of living in an independent living community is around $2733 per month.
Information is provided on the cost of living in 55+ communities in Bradenton, Florida. It also includes 55+ communities in Bradenton, Florida, for rent. The next part of the blog will be about the benefits and disadvantages of living in 55+ active adult communities.
Pros & Cons of 55+ Active Adult Communities
Among the many moving services for senior relocation in Bradenton, Sarasota Sunshine Movers provides many services that make it easier for senior movers to move their belongings into the active adult communities. This blog section will explain the pros and cons of moving into active adult communities with the points mentioned below:
- Due to the smaller interior space and low maintenance exteriors, residents prefer to live in an active adult community. However, a lack of diversity in age causes people to not think of living in an active adult community.
- There are several opportunities to make new friends with similar tastes when you live in active adult communities. On the other hand, in 55+ communities in Bradenton, Fl, winter rentals are common, and people relocate to warmer climates. When viewed as an investment, active adult community residences do not allow members below 55 years of age to use the property without the presence of a senior.
- There are a lot of amenities provided for senior citizens to socialize, exercise, and keep all their senses in order when in their retirement years. However, there is no healthcare or assisted living options except for third-party home care services that would fall into the category of aging at home communities.
What to Ask When Researching Active Adult Communities
Here are some of the questions that you should remember to ask before moving into an active adult community with the help of senior relocation experts from Sarasota Sunshine Movers. These questions will help you choose the best suited active adult community for anyone who wants to move into them.
- The first question to ask should be about the management of the community and who manages it. With this question, you will understand the broad vision and direction the community moves.
- It would help if you asked the next question about the services provided in the fees paid for every month. Several active adult communities provide various services within the monthly fees. These services may include social activities, restaurant-style dining, maintenance, and more.
- Since wellness is an important topic in adult living communities, it is important to know about the services for wellness provided for the senior residents.
- Enquire about safety and health services provided in the community so that you can get doctor's services whenever needed.
Remember to ask the above questions regarding 55+ communities in Bradenton, Florida, for rent, as well as any other queries you would like to ask. After that, compare the services of each active adult community. Finally, after choosing the best-suited active adult community, contact Sarasota Sunshine movers to learn about their senior relocation services in Bradenton for a safe and well-done moving service.