Beaches in Bradenton and Ways to Relax While At The Beach
There are several beaches in and around Bradenton, Florida. Also, several waterways connect to the areas around Tampa and Sarasota. So, there are several beautiful beaches where you can relax and rejuvenate yourself for the next week. Here are some helpful details about the beaches that you can enjoy with family, friends, and relatives.
Bradenton Beach Population and Demographics
The population in Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island in Manatee County is around 1285 and is Florida’s 323rd largest city. The growth rate for Bradenton is around 0.23% per year, and the population has increased by nearly 10%. With 1 mile of land, Bradenton beach has 2493 people per square mile. When discussing the demography of Bradenton Beach, there are about 95.93% of white people, 2.27% of African-American people. Native American people make up around 1.32% of the population, followed by 0.48% of Asian people.
Best Things To Do on Bradenton Beach
There are several restaurants and food establishments where you can try out different delicacies and desserts. Restaurants like Banana Cabana Caribbean Grill, Bradenton Beach Pier and Café, Oma’z Pizza and Italian Restaurant, and BeachHouse Restaurant provide a wide variety of local delicacies and dishes with a beach view.
There are several small boutiques and shops to buy beautiful clothes and accessories. Some of the best shops to look at are, The Back Alley Gift and Coffee Shop, The Lot, Sea-Renity Spa and Boutique, and Bridge Street Bazaar.
If you are not in the mood to do anything and want to relax at the beach, you can boat-watch at the Longboat Key Pass, enjoy a family BBQ or collect seashells at Coquina beach.
Adventure seekers can book a parasailing tour to get a bird’s eye view of the islands or rent a boat or kayak to explore the local waters and maybe fish. Boat and Eco-tours are a great way to learn more about the islands and the wildlife.
With so many fun activities to do and places to explore, you should surely consider moving into Bradenton Beach. Get in touch with Sarasota Sunshine Movers to know about Bradenton’s best and safe movers.
Cost of living in Bradenton Beach
In Bradenton Beach, Florida, living costs are around 120 out of 100. Due to this score, Bradenton Beach is considered in the top 7% of the most expensive cities in the world. The following points will help you understand the living costs in Bradenton Beach:
- Grocery got 114 out of 100, making it comparatively expensive to Florida, which scored 102.8. On the other hand, health has a score of 92.6, which is lower than 98.
- Housing costs scored 164.1 as compared to 102.6 for the state of Florida. The median home cost is around $536,900 compared to the average cost of a home in Florida at $294,900.
- Utilities scored 96.6 for Bradenton Beach’s city compared to 101.3 for the state of Florida.
- Transportation costs scored at 99.9, whereas the score for the state of Florida was 112.6
- The score of miscellaneous items comes in at 97.8 as compared to 96.9 for the state of Florida.
With all the living costs mentioned in the previous points for the city of Bradenton Beach, you can create a budget that helps in understanding the hiring rate of movers for the city of Bradenton Beach.
Neighborhoods in Bradenton Beach
Before you move into the city of Bradenton Beach in Florida, it is important to understand the best places or neighborhoods to live. The following points will help you in knowing a little more about each of the best neighborhoods:
- The median price for homes in Bradenton Beach, Florida, is around $369,700, and the average rent price for homes is around $12,20.
- About 22% of people live in rented accommodations, and 78% of the population owns their accommodations.
- Wares Creek, Point Pleasant, and Azalea Park are great neighborhoods with vintage-style homes. Riverview Boulevard provides a great waterfront view, and Palma Sola Park is one of the best neighborhoods due to its planned structure.|
With neighborhoods having so much heritage and beautiful homes, there is a home waiting for almost everyone in this beachside city. Depending on the type of home you are moving into, it is a great idea to know a little more about the rate for movers in Bradenton. Now that the best neighborhoods in the city have been understood, let’s go on to know about the job opportunities available in Bradenton Beach, Florida.
Great Job Opportunities in Bradenton beach
People living in Bradenton Beach, Florida, have a per capita income of $38,000, and the household income is nearly $50,000. In addition, the unemployment rate is around 4.4% compared to 6% for Florida. There has been a reduction of 6% when looking at recent job growth, and the future job growth is almost 50%.
The highest paid jobs in Bradenton Beach are health practitioners paid around $64,000, followed by health technicians being paid $50,000. Maintenance workers are paid around $48,000, and the lowest-paid workers are in the field of personal care with a salary of $13,800.
The highest-paid industry in Bradenton Beach city is in professional, technical, and scientific services, with salaries in the range of $68,000. Manufacturing industry salaries are around $63,750. Other salaries range from $50,000 to $20,000 in hospitality, service, and administrative services.
Beautiful Weather in Bradenton beach
The city of Bradenton has a livability score of 77, which makes it a great place to stay in Florida. The climate in Bradenton has a lot of sunshine and tropical-like weather. Due to the closeness of the coast, there might be high temperatures in the summer. Relief happens due to the average of 51 inches of rainfall.
Fun things to do in Bradenton Beach, Florida
There are many things that you can do in the city of Bradenton Beach, Florida, which are as follows:
- Wineries and breweries provide a lot of options to check out the best bars and pubs
- Dancing studios are a good choice to learn dance or just learn a new step or two
- Trampoline parks and zipline courses can be a good choice for adventurous people
- Dog parks and walking trails are a great option for walkers and hikers alike
- Shopping and restaurants are a great choice for you to check new clothes and eat different cuisines
All these amazing places in and around the city of Bradenton Beach make it a great choice for you to look at all the best-rated safe movers in Bradenton.
Tips for Moving to Bradenton beach
- The arts village in Bradenton beach has a lot of places where you can explore and stay.
- Contrasting weather situations depending on the months create a tropical feel.
- Several water sports and boating competitions, as well as fishing and relaxing, make it a great place to stay.
- Everything is at a short distance and can be reached in a short time.
- Several beaches to rest and relax with family or friends.
- Housing costs are comparatively lower than the national average, with no additional taxes.
All these helpful tips should make it easy for you to decide on the best movers near me before choosing the moving company that suits your budget.
How Sarasota Sunshine Movers can help move into Bradenton beach
Sarasota Sunshine Movers helps you in moving into the city of Bradenton by providing the following services:
- Proper protection and care of packed belongings
Sarasota Sunshine Movers uses the strongest boxes and the best quality packing materials to store all your belongings. They also ensure that all large-sized furniture and belongings are packed and strapped down properly to reduce any chance of damage.
- Round the clock customer support
When you are moving all of your belongings with Sarasota Sunshine Movers, you can be assured that the customer support staff will provide you with timely updates related to the location of your belongings. Additionally, they will also attend to any queries and concerns related to the moving process.
- Committed to providing the best service
When looking for safe movers in Bradenton, you should make sure to take a look at the services provided by Sarasota Sunshine Movers. They are always committed to providing the best quality in their services and delivering your belongings within the time limit. Also, they provide storage services if there is a delay in the client’s arrival at the new location.
- Ready with packing equipment
The professional packing team from Sarasota Sunshine Movers gets all their packing-related equipment to make the packing process easier. Due to the use of packing-related equipment, packing, loading, and unloading of all your belongings are done safely and smoothly.
- CoVid Safe packing protocol
All professional moving teams at Sarasota Sunshine Movers ensure that they follow all mandated safety protocols like wearing masks and gloves while moving your belongings. They also use their packing materials to pack everything and maintain appropriate social distance while moving the packed belongings and boxes into the moving vehicle.
With so many benefits provided when moving and packing your belongings to move into the city of Bradenton Beach, Sarasota Sunshine Movers should be on the list of movers near me when looking for the best moving services